Thursday, June 16, 2016

CNMC Goldmine: New high seen with some price action.... i missed it!! shucks... price 0.34

A call issued to take note when I saw something this morning….


Started to push higher almost immediately….


Now at 0.34…..


I then went on to take a look at my system just to check if it says anything…..


This is what I saw……



Shucks……


I was busy and did not have time to enter as per the signals over the past 2 months..……


There was a actually a 1ET Bullish Entry on 14 April 2016 at an ENTRY PRICE at 0.24


A subsequent EXIT then……..


……….a RE-ENTRY gain last week……


And today a pretty huge spike up again by another 6%…..


Looking at a 41% GAIN if you have followed the FIRST Entry signal….. 


I did not…. Shucks…


But it’s ok, I think some students did, congrats…..


Protect profits please….


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Email call:
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 9:14 AM
Subject: ************** CNMC Goldmine: Seeing some actions on a new high.... can potentially head higher above 0.32....price 0.325

No comments:

Post a Comment