Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Missed the Big Move? Whatever You Do… Don’t Chase It πŸ“ˆ

 

Ever watched a stock explode higher…

 

without you in it? 😩

 

You spotted it.

 

You thought about buying.

 

You waited.

 

And suddenly…

 

It’s up 10%.


20%.


Maybe even more.

 

That’s when FOMO kicks in.

 

And the temptation is obvious:

 

“Should I just buy now before it goes even higher?”

 

Be careful.

 

Missing the original move costs you nothing.

 

Chasing it at the wrong time can.

 

In my latest YouTube video, I show you exactly what I do when I miss a big move — and how I look for the next opportunity instead.

 

Uploaded Image

 

You'll discover:

  • Why I NEVER chase an extended stock
  • How I know whether the bigger trend is still healthy
  • The 3 second-chance setups I look for
  • How pullbacks and breakout retests can create another entry
  • How I use fresh 1GT Bullish signals to put a stock back on my radar
  • When I simply forget about the stock and move on

 

Remember…

 

You may have missed Entry #1.

 

That doesn't mean there won't be an Entry #2.

 

The key is having the patience to wait for the market to give you another proper setup.

 

πŸ“Ή Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/qMRk_ieuxFk

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment