Friday, October 31, 2014

******************** Innovalue: as predicted, downside first followed by rebound yesterday.... Can it cross 0.43 now ? NOW 0.425

Clients were alerted by EMAIL AND SMS yesterday morning, are you a part of it yet ?

Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 10:16 AM
Subject: Follow Up ********************** Innovalue: Support at 0.400 did not hold... price 0.39, may see some weakness first before rebound...
From previous BUY call, Innovalue did break above 0.400 convincingly and went to a high of 0.43 before consolidating within this range for more than a week. Today we have seen the breakdown of this support which can open the way to some weakness in the short term. Downside target can be to 0.36 then 0.325 before we may see a technical rebound from this levels. Protect long positions below 0.400 resistance.

****************** REX - Bearish SETUP - BREAKdown of immediate 0.475 support level can open the way to more weakness... price 0.48 (NOW 0.465)

Breakdown indeed seen…. Heading lower now ?

Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 9:21 AM
Subject: Follow Up ******************** REX - Bearish SETUP - BREAKdown of 0.500 support level can open the way to more weakness... price 0.49
FROM yesterday calls, REX has indeed broke the 0.500 critical support level today. It is currently at an all time low where we can see the downside momentum continuing. With 0.500 as a resistance now, we are bearish unless it comes back above. CFD SELL call with entry from 0.485 to 0.495 can be use to ride the downside to 0.45 then 0.40. Buy stop los at 0.515.

Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:25 AM
Subject: Follow Up ******************** Back to critical support: REX - Careful of breakdown of 0.500.... price 0.515
From previous buy call, Rex has indeed traded higher before retracing downwards on a weaker market. It has broke the 0.53 immediate resistance today on strong volume which might not be a good sign.  Range would now be 0.50 to 0.53. Note that as long as 0.53 stays as new resistance, more downside still like especially if 0.500 CRITICAL SUPPORT breakdown. Can consider CFD SELL positions on this. Both MACD and RSI trending downwards with no sign of reversal as of yet. Reasonable downside target would be 0.44 then 0.40 which is a new trading low. Cautious LONG POSITIONS !

Thursday, October 30, 2014

******************** Potential Rebound: Yoma - 0.65 resistance critical.... price 0.645 ( NOW 0.67)

CALL MADE YESTERDAY MORNING 9.35am before breakout.  Breakout did happen after that yesterday afternoon. Where to now?

Can it touch 0.700?

************************** Yuuzoo: Potential breakout above 0.325, watchlist first.... price 0.295 (NOW 0.31)

From yesterday’s call, manage to break above 0.300, can it stay above now and test the 0.325 ?

****************** Bearish Setup: Biosensor - Breakdown of 0.63 support again..... more downside.... price 0.625

Biosensor has been consolidating above 0.63 support for the past week after breaking below the 0.68 support from previous SELL CALL and did not manage to hold above today. Downtrend still look very much in place as per all the other sell calls email below. 20 day MA line accelerating downwards further. May find a support at 0.600 for the moment but any breakdown can see it trade lower to 0.500 possibly. CFD SELL to ride the downside further. Stochastic and RSI indicator still looking weak and pointing downwards with no reversal in sight yet. Lower buy stop loss to 0.64

Sent: Friday, October 17, 2014 4:00 PM
Subject: Follow Up*********************** Bearish Setup: Biosensor - Breakdown of 0.68 support again..... more downside.... price 0.655
From previous SELL CALL, Biosensor has broken below the 0.68 immediate support level today which has held for more than a month. More downside likely towards 0.600 as mentioned in previous email. Note that any break down below 0.600 can see it trade to as low as 0.45 which was the low in July 2009. Still a CFD SELL AS Long as 0.68 is a resistance now. Lower BUY stop loss to 0.705. Continue to ride the downside. J

Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 5:04 PM
Subject: ************************ Bearish Setup: Biosensor - Break of psychological can lead to more weakness... price 0.69
CFD Sell Entry: 0.69 to 0.70
Target: 0.64 then 0.60
Buy Stop loss: 0.715
Reason: More downside as long as 0.700 become a resistance now. 20 DAY MA line has been sloping downwards since July and no sign of any reversal yet. Downtrend intact below 0.700 now. CFD SELL.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

********************* Bullish Rebound: United Envirotech - Supported above 1.35 now, poised for more upside above this. price 1.36 (NOW 1.44)

Broke our 2nd target too….. HEADING TOWARDS 1.50 ?

****************** Sino Grandness: More downside likely on new low, price 0.43 (Now 0.385)

Did break below the 0.400 support as mentioned to clients yesterday morning.

HAVE YOU PROTECTED YOUR LONG POSITION ON TIME ? be our client to receive Live alerts !

******************** Osim: What a breakdown seen today, time to accumulate ? Price 1.925 NOW

Clients were alerted at 1.99 in the MORNING at 9.28am ….. down it came further……. TO 1.925 NOW …… Ooooops

Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 5:13 PM
Subject: Follow UP *********************** Osim: Back to support again. Break down or Rebound now ? price 2.61
From previous call, OSIM has hit a high of 2.88 before profit taking and has since traded downwards back to 2.62 support. You can see that this 2.62 support was holding very firmly since April where it has rebounded from it twice. There can be a potential rebound for the 3rd time now like before but NOTE that a support breakdown of 2.60 – 2.62 support level can be a negative trigger. Which can take it to 2.50. Be wary of the horizontal levels while trading in either direction. CFD sell positions on break below 2.60 for me.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Follow UP ***************************** Noble Group: A series of SELL CALLS made....... NOW 1.17

Noble Group has broken below our 2nd target at 1.20 today on top volume…. Any chance for rebound, what do you think ? Be our client to find out !!!  J

Monday, October 27, 2014

Follow Up ********************* Bullish Setup: Singpost - What a breakout above 1.90 as mentioned last week ! (NOW 1.975)

Can it touch 2.00 which is our 2ND TARGET NOW ?

Be our CLIENT to be informed LIVE of any trading opportunities, Click here to Open a Free Trading account !

Follow UP *********************** Artivision: Resistance at 0.074, consolidation in wait of more direction... price 0.072 ( NOW 0.081 )

Artivision has indeed BROKE above the 0.074 to 0.075 RESISTANCE AS mentioned to Clients LAST FRIDAY morning (10.31am)

Has hit above our first target at 0.080 today, CAN it stay above now ? Open a FREE Trading account in order NOT to MISS anymore trading calls  J

Friday, October 24, 2014

Follow Up **************** Ezion: selldown then rebound as predicted..... NOW WHERE? PRICE 1.545

From last Thursday’s call, Ezion has indeed broke the 1.50 support and went to a low near our 1.44 support before rebounding up fast as mentioned. Now at 1.545. What now ?

Be our client to find out J - Click here to Open a Free Trading account

**************** Vard: a series of SELL CALLS since September...... then a buy call for rebound Yesterday at 0.665 .... (NOW AT 0.700).

Can Vard stay above 0.700 resistance for the recovery to take shape now ?

Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 4:49 PM
Subject: Follow Up ******************* Potential Downside: Broke 0.87 support further again, now 0.85
Vard has broke the 0.87 immediate support again, range can be from 0.84 near term support to 0.87 now. Might consolidate slightly between this level before any movement. Note that any breakdown of 0.84 can lead to more downside to 0.80. CFD SELL positions can be used to ride more downside also. Those looking to accumulate or average down on dip long positions for any technical rebound can consider doing so from 0.80 to 0.82 level if it does reach.

Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:47 PM
Subject: Follow Up ******************* Potential Downside: Vard Holdings - Consolidattion after breakdown, BUT not out of the woods yet, price 0.92
From previous CFD SELL CALL, Vard has traded lower and even broke out initial target at 0.94 support yesterday on market weakness.  Current range would be from 0.90 to 0.94 first where it might consolidate for a while before more direction. Any breakdown below 0.90 can pave the way to 0.87. Downtrend still in place as long as 0.94 remains as the resistance now.

Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2014 12:35 PM
Subject: ******************** Potential Downside: Vard Holdings - Broke 0.985 support..... price 0.97 (CFD SELL Opportunity)
CFD Sell Entry: 0.97 to 0.98
Target: 0.94 then 0.90
Buy Stop loss: 1.005
Reason: Vard has broken down the 0.985 support level that has held since May. Quite a convincing breakdown seen today with technical indicators leaning downwards as well. As long as 0.985 to 0.99 is a resistance, more downside likely. Careful long positions. Has been forming lower highs since June with horizontal support at 1.05 and 1.00 not holding as well.

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Follow UP ************************* Metal Component: Consolidation in wait of more upside, price 0.080 (NOW 0.083)

Have INDEED BREAKOUT above 0.080 and touched a high of 0.084 today. Clients ALERTED ON Tuesday LIVE IN the morning !!!

Can it cross above that RESISTANCE TOO ? What do you think ?

Monday, October 20, 2014

********************** Potential Rebound: Halcyon -back to 0.65 support level, rebound possible above this support, price 0.66 (NOW 0.685)

Rebounding from 0.65 support as mentioned last week !!!!

Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 9:41 AM
Subject: FOLLOW UP ************************** Bullish Setup: Halcyon - Broke out of downtrend channel finally - A reversal ? price 0.855
Following up from Previous BUY CALL, Halcyon has indeed hit  high of 0.97 before trending lower for the past 2 months and finding a support base at 0.81 level. Has today broke out of its Short term downtrend channel which is also the immediate horizontal 0.855 resistance line. As long as 0.85 holds in the coming days, we can see it trade upwards in a potential reversal back to 0.90 then 0.96. MACD looks deeply oversold and poised for a rebound soon. Keep in watch list now. Aggressive traders can also time entry from 0.85 to 0.855 with stop loss at 0.835.

Follow Up******************************* Kepcorp: Nearing next support level again, may be good to bargain hunt soon.... price 9.41 (REBOUND SEEN, NOW 9.62)

Rebounding from support…… Where to now ?

Friday, October 17, 2014

Follow UP *********************** Mirach Energy: break down of our first target at 0.150 seen TODAY AS WELL....

Will it touch 0.140 like that mentioned yesterday morning ?

Follow Up************** Midas: Potential Breakdown further below 0.325, price 0.315 (NOW 0.295)

Breakdown indeed seen below 0.300 today, WILL IT STAY below 0.300 and continue to head lower to our next target ??

Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 3:00 PM
Subject: Follow Up************** Midas: Potential Breakdown further below 0.35, price 0.34
Has broke below 0.35 support further today on strong volume. More downside likely to 0.325 then 0.300 then 0.27. Downtrend still intact below 0.35 resistance now. CFD can still be used to ride the downside. Lower buy stop loss to 0.355 now.