Hong Kong tech stocks have been struggling.
But here's what's interesting...
Not everything in Hong Kong is going down.
In fact, when I went through the Hong Kong stocks available on SGX as SDRs using my 1GT (Pro) Indicator, 3 stocks caught my attention.
And they're telling a very different story.
π One has been trending higher for months — with its bullish signal still intact.
π One remains in a longer-term uptrend and is now consolidating above an important support zone.
π And the third has reversed its earlier sell-off, with fresh bullish signals appearing.
So while many investors are watching what's falling...
I think it's far more useful to look at what's actually showing strength.
In my latest video, I'll reveal all 3 stocks and walk you through the charts, including the key support and resistance levels I'm watching.
And because they're available as SGX SDRs, you can gain exposure to these Hong Kong companies directly through SGX.
π₯ Watch the video here → https://youtu.be/gBMJ7uQQGMA
No comments:
Post a Comment