Wednesday, September 30, 2026

DBS & OCBC already moved… is UOB next?

 

DBS has already had a strong run.

 

OCBC too.

 

Both bullish trends are still holding.

 

But now…

 

UOB is getting interesting.

 

After the August sell-down and a 1GT Bearish signal, the chart has started to change.

 

A fresh 1GT Bullish signal has now appeared.

 

The short-term trend is turning up.

 

And one key level could decide what happens next:

 

44.

 

If UOB can break above that resistance, could momentum finally accelerate and allow it to catch up with DBS and OCBC?

 

I just recorded a new video breaking down all 3 Singapore banks using my One Good Trend strategy and 1GT (Pro) Indicator.

 

Uploaded Image

 

I’ll show you:

 

• Why DBS is still the established leader


• Why OCBC’s sideways move may simply be consolidation


• Why UOB’s fresh bullish signal matters


• The key support and resistance levels I’m watching


• And which bank has the most interesting setup now

 

👉 Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/duuLSB3YcHA


If you’re holding or watching DBS, OCBC or UOB, this is worth a look.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment