Wednesday, July 22, 2026

That “Cheap” Stock Could Cost You More Than You Think πŸ“‰

 

A stock drops 50%.

 

Most people think...

 

"It's so cheap now."

 

So they buy.

 

Then it drops another 50%.

 

Sound familiar?

 

One of the biggest myths in investing is believing that a low-priced stock is automatically a bargain.

 

It isn't.

 

In fact, some of the biggest portfolio losses come from buying stocks simply because they look cheap.

 

In my latest YouTube video, I explain why.

 

Uploaded Image

 

You'll learn:

• Why a low share price doesn't mean lower risk
• The dangerous trap of averaging down
• Why strong trends beat "cheap" stocks over the long run
• What I look for instead using my One Good Trend (1GT) framework
• How I use trend, chart structure and risk management to find higher-quality opportunities

 

One simple shift in thinking can completely change the way you choose stocks.

 

Instead of asking:

 

"How cheap is this stock?"

 

Start asking:

"Is this a strong setup that's worth risking my money on?"

 

πŸ“Ή Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/dmGFq1cqK3M

 

No comments:

Post a Comment