Thursday, July 23, 2026

🚨 Replay Ready: I Revealed 2 New SG Opportunities Today

 

Missed today's One Good Trade live session?

 

No worries.

 

The replay is now ready. 🎥

 

This was one of my favourite sessions because we covered 2 brand new opportunities in the Singapore market.

 

First, I analysed the Straits Times Index (STI).

 

The STI has been one of the strongest-performing markets this year.

 

So the big question is...

 

Can the rally continue?

 

Uploaded Image

 

I walked through the charts using my One Good Trend strategy and shared the key levels I'm watching next.

 

I then covered the Amova STI ETF, which tracks the STI, and Jamie from Macquarie showed something many investors may not know...

 

There is actually a way to potentially amplify your returns by more than 10 times when you have a strong directional view on the STI.

 

Next, I revealed another Singapore stock that has caught my attention...

 

YZJ Shipbuilding (BS6).

 

The chart has been showing renewed strength recently.

 

A new support level appears to be forming.

 

If the trend continues, this could be another stock worth keeping on your watchlist.

 

Jamie also shared how traders can potentially use warrants to participate in moves like these with less capital.

 

Before all that, I also did a quick recap of City Developments (C09) and reviewed how the setup has progressed since our previous live session.

 

If you're looking for actionable ideas in the Singapore market, I think you'll find this replay worthwhile.

 

👉 Watch the replay here: https://youtube.com/live/bmQx8yz0WPk

I hope you enjoy the session.

 

See you at the next One Good Trade.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment