Wednesday, August 3, 2022

𝐈𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭 (𝐒𝐓𝐈) 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭?

 

Let's take a look at the Singapore Straits Times Index that tracks the performance of the top 30 companies listed on SGX.

 

What are the key levels to be cautious of now even though we have seen some strength in recent weeks?

 

Are we out of the woods?

 

 

Hey there, Joey here, Top Tier Remisier and trader in Phillip Securities..

 

Watch this video where I will share my take on the entire SG market and where we can potentially head to.

 

I talked about this KEY SUPPORT for the STI in my previous videos and seems like it is still holding well, at least for now... 😬

 

We will even dive into the 1GT system that I have to see what it says and if we have any bullish signals recently that can point to more upside..

 

WATCH HERE >> https://youtu.be/AAyqcO0xfr4

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment