Thursday, April 29, 2021

4 SG Tech Stocks Where the Uptrend Can Still Continue. (Bullish Signals Seen!)

 

Just 3 weeks back, I did a video talking about the SG tech sector and how the 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 for these 4 tech stocks.. 👍👍

 

I actually revealed a bonus stock called Innotek then where we have seen prices shot up by close to 30% over the few weeks.

 

So I have a lot of people asking me about how the stocks are doing now after 3 weeks? 🤷

 

Are there any signal to exit already?

 

or should we be thinking about getting in further?

 

 

Hey guys, Joey here, Top Tier Remisier in Phillip Securities.

 

Watch this video all the way to the as I walk you through some of the 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝟒 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.. 👀 🙋

 

We has seen some new supports coming back that you want to be aware of.

 

More importantly, I will also share with you what we are 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝟏𝐆𝐓 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦.. 😅

 

Essentially, a 𝐬𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 for me and guides me on when to get in and out. ️🎯🎯

 

You will be surprised to see what it says.. >> https://youtu.be/PyXQGKZFixU

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment