Thursday, September 8, 2022

𝟐 𝐒𝐆 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐮𝐲 | 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲

We have seen weakness in the SG technology sector since the beginning of the year on the back of talks of rate hikes.

 

Most of the tech stocks have sold off by more than 20% to 50%.. with the US tech leading the sell down..

 

However, over the past few months, some light at the end of the tunnel seems to have appeared. 🌈😌

 

We have found some support for some of the SG tech stocks and 2 of them looks to be stronger now..

 

𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐥?

 

 

Joey here, Top Tier Remisier and trader in Phillip Securities.

 

Join me in this video where I will reveal the TOP 2 SG TECH stocks to watch right now in my opinion..

 

The rest are unfortunately still weak and no clear signs of reversal seen yet.

 

But for these 2 counters that I will be analyzing, there are some bright spots... 🤞😎

 

See what I mean and why they have came back into my radar after 6 months.

 

Watch here >> https://youtu.be/g90_KFy0zcQ

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment