Friday, May 22, 2020

𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 (𝗦𝗜𝗔) 𝗕𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗬𝗲𝘁? 𝗜𝘀 𝗜𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗜𝗻?


Just about 2 weeks back, I published a video of SIA on my Facebook page (Joey Choy).


I mentioned that the aviation and tourism sectors may take a while to recover amidst the COVID-19 pandemic..


and hence one would not want to be too quick to rush in to Buy, 🤑  and perhaps to nibble at some if you really really want to buy...


Hey there, Joey here, Top Tier Remisier in Phillip Securities.


I also mentioned that we may even see 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 if a key support level breaks down..


So has my view changed for now?




Well, fast forward to today 21 May 2020, 👈


It seems like we are indeed seeing the 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 coming back... 😓


SIA has indeed broken the support level that I talked about 2 weeks back and


it has traded to a low of 3.53 over the past few days and seems like sellers are 𝙅𝙐𝙎𝙏 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙇𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙤...


So the question is:


"𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝑰𝑨 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘?"


The downtrend in the longer term still looks intact for now imo especially below this critical level.. 📉


Watch this video to the end to see what I mean.


Like and Share if you found it useful.👍




Want to Get ideas Like This FASTER By WhatsApp as it Happens?


Be a Client of Joey >> http://bit.ly/BeJoeysClient






No comments:

Post a Comment