Thursday, September 27, 2018

STI: Rebounding away from the 3200 level as mentioned... You seen this Outlook video at SmartExpo, Plus 2 stocks revealed?


Just over the weekend I was invited to SMARTEXPO to share more about the stock market outlook and also some stocks in my watchlist..


I mentioned that the STI could see some short term upside because of what happened last Friday…


Indeed, we are beginning to see some strength over the past few days as banks starting to pull higher..


But where are the levels you want to be cautious of again?




I actually spoke for about 45mins but I have condensed the best parts of what was covered into a 6 min video..


Have you watched the video yet?


See where are the levels where we can expect selling to start coming back again and also 2 stocks in my watchlist.




(Video will play directly)



No comments:

Post a Comment