Saturday, June 11, 2016

Got my vouchers..... Thanks InvestingNote.....

Thanks to InvestingNote and Shanison for the vouchers that I have redeemed.....


Its indeed great to be able to help more people succeed in the stock market and also earn some rewards....


For those who are new, this is One of the Leading Stock trading Social Media platforms in Singapore……


Actually, its the only one.....


Where you can share trading ideas and also follow some of the experts in the industry....




If you have not joined the community yet, you can Click Here to see some of my ideas and also Register...


Be sure to FOLLOW ME so you too can benefit from some of my trading ideas, some of which I share ONLY with my followers on InvestingNote......




Congrats to those who have profited by following me at InvestingNote and also my blog...


Have a great weekend  J

No comments:

Post a Comment